Welcome to Sablayan Water District
Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
Sablayan Water District (SWD) was formed on November 17, 1981 by the enactment of Sangguniang Bayan Resolution No. 926, series of 1981. On May 19, 1982, it received the Conditional Certificate of Conformance (CCC No. 197) issued by the Local Water Utilities Administration (LWUA) by virtues of Presidential Decree No. 198, otherwise known as the Provincial Water Utilities Act of 1973 as amended by Presidential Decree (PD) Nos. 768 and 1479.
Sablayan is the central town of mainland Occidental Mindoro province. It is 91 kilometers from Mamburao, the province capital and 73 kilometers from San Jose, the most developed town of the province. It is bounded on the east by the province of Oriental Mindoro, on the west by China Sea, on the north by the town of Sta. Cruz and on the south by the town of Calintaan.
- Financial Data (for C.Y. 2014-2018)
- Comparative Statement of Financial Position
- Comparative Income and Expense Summary
- Comparative Statement of Cash Flow
- SWD-LWUA Joint Savings Account
- Water Production Flow Chart
- Water Production Cost
- Active Service Connection Flow Chart (for C.Y. 2014 to 2018)
Water Production Data (for C.Y. 2014-2018)
SablayanWater DistrictBrgy. Buenavista, Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
M-F 8:00 am - 3:00 pm